Update Progress

Twisted

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest GutZ31

I hope I can get REPL4Y soon again. I tried the free version a few years ago, but it quickly stopped working because of sony updating the firmware in a weird way that blocked the software from connecting to PS4.

When it worked, it worked way better than the official software solution. Any ETA on when we could expect a release/beta?

thank you in advance, and great work so far.

35 minutes ago, GutZ31 said:

I hope I can get REPL4Y soon again. I tried the free version a few years ago, but it quickly stopped working because of sony updating the firmware in a weird way that blocked the software from connecting to PS4.

When it worked, it worked way better than the official software solution. Any ETA on when we could expect a release/beta?

thank you in advance, and great work so far.

Unfortunately no ETA right now, a new version of REM4P is in testing at the moment (see other announcement thread) that includes a big update to the input system that will go into the new REPL4Y app. Once the new REM4P version is released and stable REPL4Y will be updated and move into testing. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, raminxxx said:

is it support 1440p or 4k on lan for pc?

i have a ps4 pro that using in 5.05 fw 

Pro is limited to 1080p via remote play, original is limited to 720p. These are limitations of the hardware, no software can change this. 

About the showcase video:

I think the game selected was bad for performance indication. A game that can run consistenly @60fps and with a constant camera motion for example: "Trackmania", just start a campaing race and do not start the race , the camera will keep dollying around the car in a buttery smooth fashion. Now that is good way to show the performance of repl4y.  @Twisted

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the lack of updates but REPL4Y is now in testing! 

The latest REM4P input system has been ported into REPL4Y so they now have the same input functionality. 

I'll be creating an closed Beta for premium members to try it out, if all goes smoothly I hope to do this in the next couple of weeks. 

Guest mundz004

I have been waiting for this for a long time and bought a vita for a temporary fix regarding remote play. Still I will buy this one once it release. @Twisted will there be a bundle for a pc and phone remote play app? Or you will buy it separately? Thanks!

On 2/13/2019 at 11:55 AM, Twisted said:

Prices and how everything will be sold hasn't yet been decided, only that REPL4Y will be a free update to existing premium members. 

Hi Twisted, I am a heavy user of Rem4p on Windows and of Remote Play on both a Xperia XZ and a rooted Poco F1.

As a registered user I would be glad to partecipate to closed beta for android development!

Thanks for the great work you did with Rem4p!

Guest FuckEhPolis
On 2/13/2019 at 10:55 AM, Twisted said:

Prices and how everything will be sold hasn't yet been decided, only that REPL4Y will be a free update to existing premium members. 

Who/what is considered Premium Member? Is that someone who purchased REM4P?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 3:07 PM, Twisted said:

The closed beta I was referring to was for Windows but I have been working on an Android port this week. Hoping to have more to share on that front maybe this weekend or next week. 

Oh boy, great news!! 😃 Will the android version be able to run on a Xiaomi Mi Box running Oreo (Android TV)?