IAmVerbose

Verbose's Overwatch Config - UPDATED 2017-09-02

For a Linear Ramp config, for those who want it. I will guide you here: 

Hello everyone, over time my configs have changed many times, this time I come baring another change for the better, This whole thread as been edited so make sure to re read everything even if you previously have done this in the past, some info has changed.

I will leave 2 of the older configs in the downloads here if you require an even older version that is no longer listed then please PM me.

Heres an example of the Aim assist config (first clip was played on 0 AS Window size) Other two are 80, there are two configs currently available below the video.

THINGS TO NOTE

1.) REM4P emulates controller joystick, therefor do not expect pin point accuracy like you get via PC.
2.) Overwatch has excessive forced acceleration, this provides issues, this config is pretty close to fixing that issue.
3.) Just like any other console game, users/blizzard don't like keyboard and mouse users, However it is safe to use for now.

---> DOWNLOAD NEW CONFIG <--- 2017-09-02 - Customizable DPI (NATIVE 3200)

---> DOWNLOAD AIM ASSIST CONFIG <--- 2017-09-03 Customizable DPI (NATIVE 3200)

---> DOWNLOAD OLD CONFIG <--- 2017-07-18 - 4000 DPI

---> DOWNLOAD OLD CONFIG <--- 2017-06-22 - 3200DPI

REM4P INSTRUCTIONS

1.) Import into REM4P

2.) USE 3200-4000 DPI (For more precision) (DO NOT CONVERT!!!)

3.) Avoid changing REM4P sens as it causes a more accelerated feel, if you do need to increase sens then do it by small increments

4.) Review keyboard binds and adjust to your liking.
INGAME SETTINGS

1.) Set Both Sensitivity to somewhere between 50-100 (to the users liking I use 85)

2.) Proceed to advanced settings directly underneath.

3.) Put Aim Smoothing to 0.

4.) Aim assist window size is by preference (I Use 80 usually, sometimes 50)

5.) Put Aim Technique to Exponential Ramp.

6.) Turn off Legacy Sticks and Movement/Look sticks, if that is enabled.

7.) Set Ana and Widowmaker Relative Scoped sensitivity to user preference (I Use 100) 

8.) Enjoy climbing the ranks, you filthy hanzo main! <3

Here are some examples and images of achievements with my config.

9qgMMR4.jpg

gT1Z3yv.jpg

UZopZPZ.jpg

Feedback/Criticism is more than welcome on any of my topics so feel free to send feedback!

Good luck!

- Verbose

You need to release a Rainbow Six Siege one soon! I can't really set my own config since I can't connect my controller to my PC.

9 minutes ago, Murican said:

You need to release a Rainbow Six Siege one soon! I can't really set my own config since I can't connect my controller to my PC.

That is unfortunate, why can't you connect? It's required until R4PLAY comes (or so I think) I will make sure to!

10 minutes ago, IAmVerbose said:

That is unfortunate, why can't you connect? It's required until R4PLAY comes (or so I think) I will make sure to!

I can't connect my controller since the port is broken and I don't have a wireless adapter. If only Bluetooth would work, I could just hook up my controller that way. :/

The only way for me to really connect is to get a wireless adapter, but $20 is kind of a lot for me right now since I am going through a broke stage...

Edited by Murican

5 minutes ago, Murican said:

I can't connect my controller since I the port is broken and I don't have a wireless adapter. If only Bluetooth would work, I could just hook up my controller that way. :/

The only way for me to really connect is to get a wireless adapter, but $20 is kind of a lot for me right now since I am going through a broke stage...

Thats unforunate, I wish you the best of luck, perhaps a dollarstore near buy has USB HUB? which turns 1 port into a multi use port. I had one a while ago and it worked great, this could be a temp work around for you.

No, the port on my controller is broken. I can't use a USB cable with my controller because of that. I need to get the official Sony wireless adapter. Thanks for the luck though!

2 minutes ago, Murican said:

No, the port on my controller is broken. I can't use a USB cable with my controller because of that. I need to get the official Sony wireless adapter. Thanks for the luck though!

Oh, apologies! I see what you mean now, i'd offer to fix it but I kinda live far lmfao.

Just now, IAmVerbose said:

Oh, apologies! I see what you mean now, i'd offer to fix it but I kinda live far lmfao.

No need to apologize lol

On 5/31/2017 at 6:32 PM, YaBoiAlex said:

Dude, thanks Verbose for this, now I can pwn some noobs. Cheers!

No problem bud :) told you REM4P was the bomb <3 GL on the ranks bud, ended last season with just usage of REM4P as diamond, gotta see what I get this season.

2 hours ago, Twisted said:

Personal preference. 

Indeed, some characters like mcree I'd prefer it to be on 50 or less just for the factor of flick shots. 50 should be fine for that. As for aim smoothing I recommend 0.

13 hours ago, xazh82 said:

You need to release a Destiny one soon

Aha yes I need many more aswell, I feel kind of bad because I made all these promises pre-release and have yet to fufill much, 3 kids, a fresh move and am resorting to using my big tv because of a few cords my dog chewed through :c 

5 hours ago, Price454 said:

Did anyone get to try this with positive results?

I personally climbed to plat within days of starting a new alt account but I have found even better settings (for my preference atleast) The config I will be releasing is more configed towards widowmaker, mcree, hanzo, so in general any single shot character or lead shot character, for anyone like tracer and soldier you can just up the aim assist and it will work splendid aswell I will release the config today, if you are a little more experienced with handling the acceleration and such of MK to overwatch then it will benefit you more than any of my past configs, as it goes off of a 0 AS Window size so it only sticks to target when crosshair is actually over the target, its a big change in my configs but its good i swear.

I'll try to get a good WM game in with a record or atleast mcree or something just so you can see how well it works for myself

for now here is a example mcree play. 

14 hours ago, IAmVerbose said:

I personally climbed to plat within days of starting a new alt account but I have found even better settings (for my preference atleast) The config I will be releasing is more configed towards widowmaker, mcree, hanzo, so in general any single shot character or lead shot character, for anyone like tracer and soldier you can just up the aim assist and it will work splendid aswell I will release the config today, if you are a little more experienced with handling the acceleration and such of MK to overwatch then it will benefit you more than any of my past configs, as it goes off of a 0 AS Window size so it only sticks to target when crosshair is actually over the target, its a big change in my configs but its good i swear.

I'll try to get a good WM game in with a record or atleast mcree or something just so you can see how well it works for myself

for now here is a example mcree play.

Thank you for the response, just to be clear, this footage is from using KB+M on a PS4 system, correct?

8 hours ago, Price454 said:

Thank you for the response, just to be clear, this footage is from using KB+M on a PS4 system, correct?

Yes with the REM4P program provided by twisted. I maintain a diamond (havnt really touched it this season) and platinum account

On 19/7/2017 at 5:03 PM, IAmVerbose said:

Yes with the REM4P program provided by twisted. I maintain a diamond (havnt really touched it this season) and platinum account

Thank you very much for the reply.

Just want to report in that I bought the software this weekend and have done some testing and tweaking. After lowering the sensitivity a little bit, I have been doing great. I am using your profile as you posted it and it works wonders. Mostly playing tracer/soldier and I must say my accuracy with both chars went up with ~10%. Really enjoying playing with KB+M.

Just got one more question, is it possible to configure macros? Like for instance when triggering L2 also hold down L1? Or for example instead of holding a button you can make it that the holding of the mouse is converted to bursts?