REM4P Testers

Twisted

As testing today has brought up some issues with the new app (if you haven't guessed already it's called REM4P) I want a few testers to give it a thorough run through before a proper release to make sure you all get the best experience.

Requirements are as follows

• Premium Member
  • Running windows 10
  • Own a Dualshock 4 controller
  • English speaking

If you're interested and want to contribute drop a message below and I'll pick a few to get in contact with. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BrightSlapped

Is this still open? If so I would not mind helping as well

I own both Windows 10 and a PS4 Pro, i can send a DXDIAG as well if you need specs on the PC side

Edited by BrightSlapped
more information

Thanks guys, will message you when it's ready. 

Testing just requires you to use the app and report back any bugs and or crashes you encounter. Nothing complicated, just the more configurations it's run on the more issues can be fixed before release. 

@dreki sorry, the app requires a login (therefore existing premium is required) 

Guest PlatinumMaster

I am a premium member who owns a DualShock 4, with a computer running Windows 10, and speaks English.

Guest BrightSlapped
5 hours ago, Christ6118. said:

If you wish, I can help you too.

I am a premium member

I can test with a lot of ds4 (7)

I can test on 2 ps4 at the same time if you want

I speak bad English but I write better

I don't mean to derail the topic but why would you even need 7 PS4 controllers, And I thought RP only works on one PS4 at a time currently if I'm correct.

5 hours ago, BrightSlapped said:

I don't mean to derail the topic but why would you even need 7 PS4 controllers, And I thought RP only works on one PS4 at a time currently if I'm correct.

I have two ps4. I had two joystick per pack.
I made a rapid fire myself.
I offered myself a scuf and a burn.
His makes 7 and if you want I can test with the chronus max too and the Strike Pack if you want.
No you can run the remote play on two even see more ps4 simultaneously.If your pc allows you.
I do it regularly to farm on games with the account of my wife and mine.I do macro on pc and run it on remote play.
Edited by Christ6118.

Guest BrightSlapped
3 hours ago, Christ6118. said:

I have two ps4. I had two joystick per pack.
I made a rapid fire myself.
I offered myself a scuf and a burn.
His makes 7 and if you want I can test with the chronus max too and the Strike Pack if you want.
No you can run the remote play on two even see more ps4 simultaneously.If your pc allows you.
I do it regularly to farm on games with the account of my wife and mine.I do macro on pc and run it on remote play.

Wait did you just admit to breaking Sony's TOS twice?

Guest itchyfeetleec
21 minutes ago, BrightSlapped said:

Wait did you just admit to breaking Sony's TOS twice?

Wait did you just call out someone on breaking Sony's TOS on a forum for a service which isn't even approved by Sony? , Nice.

Guest BrightSlapped
27 minutes ago, itchyfeetleec said:

Wait did you just call out someone on breaking Sony's TOS on a forum for a service which isn't even approved by Sony? , Nice.

Look kiddo if Sony actually gave a flying hoot about REM4P I'm pretty sure It would be gone in a heartbeat, and from what I've been seeing around here, I thought twisted was asked at one point to work on the official app

Correct me if I'm wrong @Twisted

Edited by BrightSlapped

Guest itchyfeetleec
13 minutes ago, BrightSlapped said:

Look kiddo if Sony actually gave a flying hoot about REM4P I'm pretty sure It would be gone in a heartbeat, and from what I've been seeing around here, I thought twisted was asked at one point to work on the official app

Correct me if I'm wrong @Twisted

Look kiddo if Sony actually gave a flying hoot about Christ6118 breaking their TOS, I'm pretty sure he would be gone in a heartbeat, and him admitting it on this forums is the last way they would go about doing it.

Asserting your dominance like anyone gives a fuck comeon man.

Correct me if I'm wrong @Youlikedmypostoncewerefriendsnowright?

Guest BrightSlapped
2 minutes ago, itchyfeetleec said:

Look kiddo if Sony actually gave a flying hoot about Christ6118 breaking their TOS, I'm pretty sure he would be gone in a heartbeat, and him admitting it on this forums is the last way they would go about doing it.

Asserting your dominance like anyone gives a fuck comeon man.

Correct me if I'm wrong @Youlikedmypostoncewerefriendsnowright?

Somebody's easily triggered today jeez, besides there is nothing wrong with asking somebody who actually knows what the hell they are talking about to correct myself If I was wrong on the whole situation.

Last time I checked your not a Paid Member or a Dev, and this thread is about these requirements

• Premium Member
  • Running windows 10
  • English speaking

I'm not saying he can't do what he want's, I'm saying admitting to it on any type of forum is never a good idea in general, I'm sure if he really cared about what I thought tho he would have responded to the second post, as nicely as he did the first one.

Also you can stop whiteknighting now, its just getting really dumb at this point...

Guest itchyfeetleec
20 minutes ago, BrightSlapped said:

Somebody's easily triggered today jeez, besides there is nothing wrong with asking somebody who actually knows what the hell they are talking about to correct myself If I was wrong on the whole situation.

Last time I checked your not a Paid Member or a Dev, and this thread is about these requirements

• Premium Member
  • Running windows 10
  • English speaking

I'm not saying he can't do what he want's, I'm saying admitting to it on any type of forum is never a good idea in general, I'm sure if he really cared about what I thought tho he would have responded to the second post, as nicely as he did the first one.

Also you can stop whiteknighting now, its just getting really dumb at this point...

Was calling you out, not applying to be a tester.

But yeah agreed on that it's not a good idea to post it on forums.

4 hours ago, BrightSlapped said:

• Premium Member
  • Running windows 10
  • English speaking

Well I just wanted to help with the material I have at my disposal ...
I see that everyone is not of the same opinion.
I also thought that using a RP application other than the official sony also broke the terms of service.
But it is not the subject.
If you need help @Twisted
I might be a little helping you.
Have a nice day.

• My1 locked this topic