REM4P Testers

Twisted

Guest thebunnyrules

On 2017-04-21 at 7:56 PM, Twisted said:

As testing today has brought up some issues with the new app (if you haven't guessed already it's called REM4P) I want a few testers to give it a thorough run through before a proper release to make sure you all get the best experience.

Requirements are as follows

• Premium Member
  • Running windows 10
  • Own a Dualshock 4 controller
  • English speaking

If you're interested and want to contribute drop a message below and I'll pick a few to get in contact with. 

Are these requirements only for testing purposes or will the new REM4P version no longer support Windows 7? I personally would rather cut my arms off than install 10, will I still be able to download the old Remote Play app that supports 7 once this one comes out?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, thebunnyrules said:

Are these requirements only for testing purposes or will the new REM4P version no longer support Windows 7? I personally would rather cut my arms off than install 10, will I still be able to download the old Remote Play app that supports 7 once this one comes out?

REM4P is not the new remote play app. That is coming after. 

As far as REM4P support goes it will work on Windows 7+ but (and this will be made more clear upon release) you'll probably want to only use it on Windows 10.

Guest ItzMon5y

I would love to test this out! (only if compatible with mac) I've been looking for a good software like this for forever!

• My1 locked this topic