Update Progress

Twisted

Guest SirBarnz

Very excited for the next update. Going by the teaser you posted, hardware decoding should really solve the latency issue which is my only gripe.

Do you have a rough eta for release? Or is it a case of its ready when its ready?

If you need a tester before releasing, id be happy to put my rig forward; Intel i7 6700k, 16Gb DDR3, nVidia GTX 1080.

Edited by SirBarnz

3 hours ago, SirBarnz said:

Very excited for the next update. Going by the teaser you posted, hardware decoding should really solve the latency issue which is my only gripe.

Do you have a rough eta for release? Or is it a case of its ready when its ready?

If you need a tester before releasing, id be happy to put my rig forward; Intel i7 6700k, 16Gb DDR3, nVidia GTX 1080.

Ooh yeah, i'm hyped for the next release as well. :D

Can't wait but have to hehe.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SynzIV

I was wondering why you stopped working on the mouse aspect. Is it because you were not able to make a better "emulator" than lilypad?

9 hours ago, SynzIV said:

I was wondering why you stopped working on the mouse aspect. Is it because you were not able to make a better "emulator" than lilypad?

I didn't, most of this update was about improving it. Just read the first post. 

Guest edoganlar

How can i buy this app?

I checked with version PS4 4.5 and free version working.

There is problem with this program or what ?

Help me please

3 minutes ago, edoganlar said:

How can i buy this app?

I checked with version PS4 4.5 and free version working.

There is problem with this program or what ?

Help me please

There is an announcement on the main page in giant red text. 

Guest edoganlar
7 minutes ago, Twisted said:

There is an announcement on the main page in giant red text. 

when will be available download and buy ?

Guest edoganlar
12 minutes ago, Twisted said:

I cannot say at this time but I should have some more news soon. 

i tried  v4,5 ps4 with free version and working. why disaable download there is any problem or what ? 

12 minutes ago, edoganlar said:

i tried  v4,5 ps4 with free version and working. why disaable download there is any problem or what ? 

Did you actually read it?

"Sales have been suspended pending an inquiry. No Further information is available at this time."

6 hours ago, Codycando said:

Will there be moga controller support on future android version? Pleeease.

he just unlocks the official app for usage with any android. and especially because the app is heavily obfuscated, he cant just add support for some controllers.

Guest Codycando

He did on the last version and i didnt think he was using the official version for future android version i thought he was porting his pc version to android.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WMan22

Really impressive stuff.

Will an update in the future add Microphone support? I had heard that this was a feature enabled in PS4 update 4.5. I know the roadmap said it's not supported last I checked, but I figure now that it's a feature the API for it exists somewhere.

Edited by WMan22

14 hours ago, WMan22 said:

Really impressive stuff.

Will an update in the future add Microphone support? I had heard that this was a feature enabled in PS4 update 4.5. I know the roadmap said it's not supported last I checked, but I figure now that it's a feature the API for it exists somewhere.

I'll look into adding it but it won't be available immediately. 

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, yourballsaremine said:

ETA ?? Anybody ?

Read the rules

5. Do NOT ask about when an update will come, especially if it is related to new PS4 Firmware (see new anti-spam rules thread).

25 minutes ago, schwarrrzbrot said:

would be cool to see some pics or a video how the new app is working.

There's gif's and a youtube video in the first post.... Unless you're referring to REM4P which is something a bit different.

Guest Csilk

I dunno but I haven't used your unofficial remote play in awhile wanted to see how its doing, kinda bummed the downloads are disabled when I do come to try out a new version... being that I am a premium user and all.  and an ETA on when downloads are re-enabled would be nice so I know when to come back and check it out.

Edited by Csilk

Guest schwarrrzbrot
22 hours ago, Twisted said:

There's gif's and a youtube video in the first post.... Unless you're referring to REM4P which is something a bit different.

yep , i mean REM4P.

is it that much better with the mouse settings? cause i´ve tried the division with lilypad and the result is ok but not smooth enough.