new anti-spam Rules and Sorry for "announcement spam"

My1

So let's start this.
I actually dont like the fact that my first announcement has to be an apology, but so be it.

for starters I apologize for the fact that the announcement box is almost LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.
in fact way too many people dont see the box (and some even ask for refund) because of the fact that RPPC doesnt work with the 3.5 Version of the PS4 yet.
I finally found an option for a custom formatted text to put somewhere, which is on the top of the chatbox, but dont worry I wont throw that everywhere, it's just too big.

well let's cut the apology and get to the main point.

I already announced it in the chat and I announce it now again here formally:

Asking whether this supports 3.5 or saying that it doesnt work or asking for an ETA will result in removal of said messages, posts, topics etc. and a warning plus 24h site-wide ban

that includes questions like:

• "does this dwork with 3.5?"
  • "3.5 doesnt work"
  • "any ETA on 3.5"
  • "when will we have compatibility with 3.5"

just for the record:

This will ALSO APPLY for FUTURE FIRMWARE VERSIONS
especially if twisted says that it's a bigger update of the Remote Play protocol.

Sorry that I have to be so hard, but honestly the idiocy of WAY TOO MANY prople is getting annoying.

I intentionally leave this open, so that you can post your opinnions to this.

by the way. this is the first explicitly stated rule on which I will try to be as strict as possible.

There are other more implicit rules which account to a more "basic" among forum rules and are usually found everywhere (like dont attack others, dont create a new thread about a new topic etc, where I have been a it soft and honestly, even lazy about enforcing those) but this rule will be rather important, and I will try to create a real "rules" thread in the future.

Best Regards,

My1

RPPC Forum Moderator

Guest boboamona

didnt mean to add the quote. I think people underestimate the amount of work that goes into getting this ready for all to enjoy. it takes as long as it takes so just keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Viduum

Yeah but a whole lot of this

On 12.4.2016 at 2:44 PM, My1 said:

WAY TOO MANY prople

have bought this program and cant understand that it is still in development... Personally I think that I can wait especially because there is a alternativ from Sony In case. Asap dont says "In two days" so calm the hack down and wait I think that this wont get messes up.

Greets from Germany

well when ppl cannot understand it they should read this:

the problem is not that twisted has to make the sorftware but rather he has to ake apart the Remote play Protocol (which was completely reworked with way too much security) and he has to do that by debugging an app which is REALLY obfuscated (which nakes debugging and stuff a LOT harder)

greetings (btw also from Germany)