PS4 Firmware update 3.5

Twisted

The latest PS4 firmware update 3.5 has some major underlying protocol changes which have broken compatibility with Remote Play PC. 

Updates on fixing this will be posted on the forums and my twitter account - https://twitter.com/Twist3d89

It is recommended you do not purchase Remote Play PC premium at this time as you won't be able to connect to your PS4. 

I'm working as fast as I can to get everyone back up and playing PS4 games from their PC's so please bear with me whilst waiting for an update. 

Twisted.

Guest ImTheIndianGuy

Thanks Twisted for all your hard work!

Question - If we did purchase your product, once you resolve this, will we need to buy it again? Or just download the updated version?

1 hour ago, ImTheIndianGuy said:

Thanks Twisted for all your hard work!

Question - If we did purchase your product, once you resolve this, will we need to buy it again? Or just download the updated version?

Just download the updated version. All updates are free once purchased. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest stukad
On 4/24/2016 at 8:26 AM, johanos123 said:

hey there, any update with the progress?

Did you even read the first post?

On 4/8/2016 at 7:06 PM, Twisted said:

Updates on fixing this will be posted on the forums and my twitter account - https://twitter.com/Twist3d89

Guest cezinha0

At first I want to congratulate the team for the excellent work of the entire developer team, my PS4 is in Firmware 3.15, would like to install this firmware, if possible, as I would, could teach me in a step by step?

At first I want to congratulate the team for the excellent work of the entire developer team, my PS4 is in Firmware 3.15, would like to install this firmware, if possible, as I would, could teach me in a step by step?